Catch Up!

Sunday 24 June 2018


So, I've not touched my blog for a while (oops) but this isn't the first time. I've had many periods of absence but this one, I felt really naff as I didn't post in March, which was the first month I hadn't done atleast one post since June 2016, so I lost my streak by only a few months. But at the end of the day, it's good to take breaks, allowed me to focus on my personal life for a bit and see where I wanted to take my blog. Does that mean I'm going to stop posting? No, absolutely not. I've enjoyed blogging so much as it's enabled me to connect with other bloggers, allowed me to be creative and my writing has reached out to so many people, which has been amazing. I definitely don't want to stop but just wanted to do a very quick 'why have I been a bit MIA recently' type post. So yeah, what have I been doing these last few months?

(Drink responsibly guys)

First off, I went on a lovely 2 week holiday to Cornwall in April and it was so nice to relax and spend some quality time with my boyfriend. We had a caravan with a sea view and it was just incredible to see the sunsets and beautiful scenery. We took a lot of photos but here are a few photos of places we went and food we ate.

 

Secondly, I've been a very busy bee at work. I'm been helping on a project which takes up most of my day and even been staying late a few times but it has been taking a lot out of me by the time I get home so all I want to do is relax. I know some people would just carrying on going but I like to enjoy some chill time. The project is very nearly done though and although it's been hard work, it's definitely helped my growth and that's something I just want to keep doing.

Lastly, aside from the chilled evenings, I've been doing lots of things with my friends on weekends. I went to a Eurovision night where a group of us got together, we brought food of a chosen country who were taking part in it (I got Australia...), had drinks and had a good laugh. I did another murder mystery, met up with an old work colleague, went to a comedy night, went to an afternoon tea been on a bike ride and even went to an aqua park recently.

It probably doesn't seem like a lot but I think a little break has been good for me. I am though raring to get on with some new content and currently eyeing up some things to try out so, might see something in the very near future on that?

What would you like to see on my blog?

Look after yourself,


This blog post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own and honest!

You Might Also Like

0 comments