First post!

Sunday 30 November 2014

Hello readers! Welcome to my first blog post!

I am a little bit unsure on what I want to put into this post, but it's really just a small introduction about what my blog is going to consist of.

I've been a viewer of YouTube for years, where it started out me just watching music videos and comedy sketches with a bottle of Coke and a bag of crisps. But only recently, I've been really getting into the YouTubers who post things like Hauls, Top 10, make-up tutorials (I'm sure you know who I'm talking about) etc and it's making me want to do the same, but in blog form (at the moment).

I just want somewhere where I can just talk about products that I've bought, what are my favourites, places I've been and even get some baking in there too.

Seeing as hundreds of people do this already, I'm doubtful that this will even get looked at, but it's worth a shot!

I will just be adding to my blog whenever really but if this suddenly picks up, it'll be more frequent.

That will be all for now, but do watch this space for the next post.

Look after yourself,


This blog post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own and honest!

You Might Also Like

0 comments