Review: The Body Shop | Fuji Green Tea Bath Tea

Saturday 23 May 2015


I find that I don't treat myself often enough when it comes to bath products. Primarily because I'm more of a shower person but I'm quite fussy in what I use, mainly in terms of smell. Normally, I go for the bubbles but wanted to change it up a bit. 

I wondered in to the Body Shop after hearing that they released a new product called bath tea, where you can place green tea leaves into a infuser (which needs to be purchased separately for £5) and you pop it in the bath for the leaves to brew. It is literally like making a massive cup of tea :D

I did find it a bit difficult in opening up the infuser and really had to use some force, worrying that I was going to bust it. After I checked how it does open, I don't have any problems in doing so.

After letting the bath fill up, the bathroom did smell so amazing but felt like I could have smelt a lot more powerful, which may be because I didn't put enough in the infuser. It did make a nice change to not have bubbles lurking near my mouth and nostrils and being able to enjoy a nice, simple relaxing bath.

For £12, it's not bad at all. It's a really pleasant smell and if you are generous enough, it can last for quite a while I'd say.

Do you have anything from this range? What do you think of it? What is your favourite? Leave your answers in the comments below.

Look after yourself,


This blog post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own and honest!

You Might Also Like

0 comments