Review: Teatourist | March 2017 Box

Saturday 8 April 2017


I'm a BIG fan of tea. It's one of my favourite beverages and I don't have a day where I don't have atleast one cup of tea. About 2 weeks ago, I was contacted by a company called teatourist, where they wanted to send me their March box. I was a little intrigued so I had a little look on their website and saw that it was a subscription box containing 6 sachets of tea of different flavours from different companies. I said that I would love to give it a try and so one headed my way.


It arrived about 3 days later through the letter box, which is good as you don't have to worry about being at home for it to arrive but I couldn't wait to have a little look to see what I got. Contained in a grey and green themed box, a little leaflet, a note from the company (just saying to enjoy it) and last but not least, the brightly coloured green and orange box, containing all the tea. When you open it up, there is a print of hot air balloons on the inside, which is so cool.


Now, for the exciting bit, THE TEA! Looking over the 6 sachets, all the flavours, I imagine, are going to taste really good. Each sachet will make you about 4 cups so you're going to have plenty of tea. In this box, we have:

  • Numeric Root Chai by Chai Kai Tea Co. "Hints of vanilla and coconut combined with a creamy milk oolong provide a perfectly balanced blend of floral, citrusy goodness." Not had chai that much before, but this sounds pretty tasty.
  • Wilderness Honeybush by Leopard Friendly. "A fragrant wellness tea" which is "naturally sweet, caffeine-free and rich in antioxidants." This will be a good one if you're feeling a bit unwell and need something to give you a bit of a boost.
  • Chocolate Orange by Nelson & Norfolk Tea Co. Its "harmonious blend of chocolatey goodness brings natural chocolate notes and zesty orange that deliver a delicate cream flavour". This sounds beaut!
  • Honey Lemon Morning Blend by Teagime. "Bee pollen and lemon provide a well-balanced citrusy sweet flavour, whilst the addition of elderflower and liquorice root delivers immunity boosting powers". Definitely one if you have a cold or flu.
  • Mulled Apple Brandy from Nothing But Tea. It has been described as "Fine White Tea leaves infused with apple flavours, combined with cinnamon and a generous glug of brandy, creates a heart-warming brew." Sounds delish!
  • Rose & Strawberry Red Bush by Spice Kitchen. "This Rooibos infused blend makes for a tasty aromatic tea that will truly delight your taste buds." I've had lots of fruit teas before so this one, I'm sure is going to be tasty.


Each sachet contains a nice handful of tea leaves and if you lift it up, there is your brewing guide, which tells you how to make this tea taste amazing, by giving basic instructions on how many teaspoons, how long to brew it for and the temperature of the water, alongside a tea profile, describing it's origin, whether it contains caffeine and what it's best to be used for (relaxation, to get an energy boost etc). On the back of it, it just gives more a description on the tea, what's it's best served with (if anything), the ingredients, allergy notes and the best before date. You also get discount codes so if there is a specific tea you like and you wanted more, you can atleast save 10% on your purchase, which is awesome.


Although I haven't tried the flavours myself, the one that I am looking forward to trying the most is the Chocolate Orange flavour. I've never really tried a tea that tastes like chocolate so I'm really intrigued to try this. I'm so happy that I've been introduced to this and just want to thank teatourist for providing me with this box, you guys are awesome.

Have you tried a teatourist box? Which would be your favourite tea?

Look after yourself,


Although this product was sent to me from the company, this blog post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own and honest!

You Might Also Like

1

  1. I love the packaging!! And it seems like they are definitely worth trying!

    Lovely review!

    ReplyDelete