Current Wishlist | October 2017

Friday 20 October 2017

I've been on a bit of a spending ban recently, where I'm trying so hard not to buy stuff online but everyone seems to be bringing out new things at the same time and it's making my heart break a little bit. The main reason I'm on a spending ban is because I don't have a job at the moment and so the money I do have, I need to keep that saved and spend that on important things/emergencies. But, to keep me sane until I have a job, I thought I would share with you my current wishlist and hope that when I get a job (which will be soon hopefully) I can treat myself to these things.
Photo from the Spectrum Brushes website

So the first thing that I've been really wanting is the Spectrum Brushes x Mean Girls brush collection. They've been out for a little while now but since they announced they were going to be releasing them, I've been eyeing these up. I mean, look, the makeup brush holder is a burn book. That's pretty damn awesome. The reason why these are currently on my wishlist is because they do come at a price of £79.99, which is pretty expensive but they look really good and I've seen a few reviews which confirm this.
Photo from the schuh website

Next up, are these beautiful Pale Pink Old Skool Vans. I know it's not a very Autumn/Winter colour but have been eyeing these up since late summer but again, being £60, it's not something I just want to splurge on right now. I own a set of the black ones and they are so comfortable to wear but if I were to get them in the next few months, these would be such a perfect colour for Spring.

Photo from the Topshop website

The third item on my list is this cute embroidered t-shirt from Topshop. It's a simple stripe design with a cute bit of detailing, which is an embroidered heart with the word feelings on the top. I've got quite a few stripy tops with some having just something small added to it so this would fit in my wardrobe nicely. It's currently £20 on the Topshop website but I am hoping that maybe they'll have a sale soon and this will be a part of it.

Photo from the Missguided website

Another pink item, are these pink Barbie embroidered shorts. First of all, it's got Barbie stamped on them and they are pink. Why wouldn't you want these? I don't own many shorts and these would be so ideal for just wearing around the house. They are a velour material with elasticated waist and they just look comfortable. These are only £20 but they don't have them in my size and not sure when they are due for a re-stock but I hope they do soon.

Photo from the TruffleShuffle website

I don't have to say much on this but it just instantly brings back childhood memories. This is a pink Polly Pocket heart shaped bag. This just screams 90's so much! Who didn't love playing with Polly Pocket? This bag is so cute. I would love to rock his on a night out. The print on the inside is just like the inside of the toy! They also have the Shell shape on their website too but they are due to arrive mid-November. This bag is priced at £37.99 and I've actually had this on my wishlist since the middle of Summer but I'm going to try and hold it out for a bit longer.

And that's it! These are the items on my wishlist. Not going to lie, when writing this post, it made me a little sad just having to write about it and not being able to just add to basket and wait for it to arrive in a few days. But, I have to be good for the time being.

What do you have on your wishlist? Do you own any of these items? Do any of these catch your eye?

Look after yourself,


This blog post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own and honest!

You Might Also Like

0 comments