2015 is here!

Tuesday 6 January 2015

So, 2015 has arrived, and I already feel like I've failed at doing this blog, but seeing as we have now started a new year, what better way for me to get into this and get some posts up for you guys!

As I work full time, it will be hard for me to post anything on weekdays, but weekends, will turn into blogends (nah, that doesn't really work, does it?). Whenever I have any free time, I will spend it on my blog.

I do shop an awful lot (too much if you ask me), especially when a new season is on the horizon, so I'm thinking of maybe doing some clothes hauls in the near future. I'm bit of a Primark fan so no doubt you'll see cheeky pieces appearing within this blog.

I'm really excited to see what this brings me. I'm hoping that you will like what I feature but any suggestions you may have, feel free to comment below!

Look after yourself,


This blog post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own and honest!

You Might Also Like

0 comments