What's in my Makeup Bag?

Wednesday 21 January 2015

What better way for you guys to know what products I use on a - more or less - daily basis than doing a 'What's in my Makeup Bag' post.


THE BAG:


I bought this from Primark in September/October (I think) so I don't know if it's still available but I soon as I saw it, I know it was something that I'd be leaving the shop with it. IT'S SO PRETTY!

FACE:


♥ Rimmel London | Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory
♥ Rimmel London | Match Perfect Foundation in Ivory
♥ Real Techniques | Foundation Brush


♥ Rimmel London | Stay Matte Pressed Poweder in Silky Beige 5
♥ B. | Glowing Shimmer Block in Blush 196
♥ Real Techniques | Powder Brush
 Real Techniques | Blush Brush

EYES:


♥ Barry M | Smokin' Hot Palette
♥ Maybelline New York | Master Graphic Eyeliner
♥ Avon | Glimmerstick Diamonds Eyeliner in Smokey Diamond
 Barry M | Showgirl Extra Volume Mascara

LIPS:



♥ Rimmel London | Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick in shade 05
 Rimmel London | Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick in shade 30

OTHER ESSENTIALS:



♥ Simple | Spotless Skin Rapid Action Spot Zapper
 Bourjois Paris | Magic Nail Polish Remover
 Maybelline New York | Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
 Clinique | Moisture Surge

HAIR:



♥ Claire's | Pack of 100 clear Hair Elastics
 Matalan | Pack of 50 bobby pins
 Claw grip - unsure where I got this though!

What's in your Makeup Bag? Do you have any favourite brands? Do we share any products? Comment down below.

Look after yourself,


This blog post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own and honest!

You Might Also Like

1