Review: EOS Lip Balm | Strawberry Sorbet

Thursday 8 January 2015



When I first saw this on the shelf, I was so intrigued by it's appearance. I had never heard of the company EOS before and so, I picked one up to try out. I've had my lip balm for a few weeks now and I can honestly say that it's amazing.

As I was so in awe of it, I bought some for my friends for Christmas and they too were just as intrigued as I was. Once I told them about it, they couldn't wait to start using it.

The 'Egg-looking thing' as my dad likes to call it, is something I would buy again. It has a lovely scent and sweet flavour and keeps my lips super smooth. My lips actually started to get a bit cracked earlier in the week from the cold weather and it's managed to heal them so quickly. They will make a nice addition to your make-up bag or your desk.

Although they are a rare find in the UK and are a bit pricey (at £7 from Topshop), I would recommend in you getting one if you find one. I even went back to stock up and get a different flavour, but they weren't there! :( I'm go gutted, but I will have another look soon.

Have you tried the other flavours? What's your favourite? Know of anywhere to get them? Comment down below.

Look after yourself,


This blog post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own and honest!

You Might Also Like

0 comments