Where have I been?

Sunday 27 December 2015

It's not unclear to see that I've not posted on here for a little while now but I've had quite a manic end to 2015. I ran into working some long hours, had some issues with my health (it's okay, I'm on the mend now) and just life in general getting in the way a bit, causing me to feel awfully stressed. This isn't a healthy way for me to deal with these situations so I know that I need to make some changes.

I want 2016 to be a better, more positive year and the first thing that I want to do is get back into blogging again. Every moment I spent putting ideas together, creating the posts and changing up the look, I enjoyed it so much and it let me bring out the creative side of me that I rarely get to show and utilise.

I've got some ideas in what I want to post next year so I'm already looking forward in sharing these with you but if there is anything you'd like to see on my blog, then please let me know in the comments below.

Let 2016 be the year you want it to be. Don't let anyone or anything change what you want to accomplish.

Look after yourself,


This blog post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own and honest!

You Might Also Like

0 comments