Swatches + Review: Too Faced | Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette

Wednesday 11 January 2017


I know I'm a little late to the party on this one, but I finally managed to get my hands on the 'Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette'. It was re-released back in December and I was so eager to get my hands on one after so many people praised the product. It took a little while to get to me (due to popularity/high demand) but it finally arrived so I just wanted to do a quick review and swatches, even though you've probably seen a million posts on this. Ah, well.


First things first, the packaging is simply gorgeous. Coming in a cute cardboard box, the palette itself is in a tin case, with a magnetic closure, which can also easily be opened. It reminds me of the old tin pencil cases you'd have in school, obviously a lot prettier and less full of pens and pencils. The colour gradient is so satisfying to the eyes, with cute embossed peaches all over the lid. It comes with a fairly decent sized mirror so you should be able to take this with you if you were travelling. It's when you open it, is when it becomes magical.


Not only are you faced with a mixture of 18 shades, you're hit with the sweet smell of peach. They weren't lying when they said it smelt like peaches. I just want to sit and smell it all day! It's got a great combination of colours, from the peachy ones, to the bright, light ones, (great for the brow bone and inner corner) and the brown ones, which will give you a great smokey eye look. Although not really peachy related, you have got a deep purple and dark blue/purple as part of the colour range too but it's good to mix it up a little. They are all different finishes too so you can for sure make many makeup looks with this palette.

(L-R: 'White Peach', 'Luscious', 'Just Peachy', 'Bless Her Heart', 'Tempting', 'Charmed, I'm Sure', 'Nectar', 'Cobbler', 'Candied Peach')

(L-R: 'Bellini', 'Peach Pit', 'Delectable', 'Peaches 'N Cream', 'Georgia', 'Caramelised', 'Puree', 'Summer Yum', 'Talk Derby To Me')

The swatches came out so lovely. Such pigmented colours and although you can hardly see the light ones, these will be good to help highlight your eye or go for a really subtle makeup look. The texture has a slight creaminess feel, which allows for easy application, although some of the colours took a little more to get a good looking swatch but using this for a makeup look, you won't need much of it anyway. The only thing I would have liked is if it had more pink/peach shades, maybe on the darker side but regardless of that, I still love the palette.

At £39/$49, I can understand that people wouldn't want to spend this much on a palette, but to me, it was worth the money, as this such a gorgeous addition to my collection and can't wait to use it fully.

Look after yourself,


This blog post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own and honest!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Absolutely love your photography here, all the bright colours really pop! Looks like you put a lot of effort into this post! As for the palette, I've been lusting after it for ages but I've yet to splash the cash! After reading your review, I'm super tempted though...

    Abbey 😇 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really want this palette - the swatches look stunning!! I know it's coming back into stock soon, I might have to get one!

    Amy x
    www.theauburnagenda.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post!! Have always wanted to try Too Faced eyeshadows as they look so pretty!
    Kate Xx
    http://luxekate.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard so many amazing things about this pallet. All of the shades are so beautiful and pigmentation seems to be amazing. Definitely going to check it out as soon as possible. xo

    Antonia Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I am craving for this palette! It's so gorgeous! And Instagrammable as well ahah haven't got my hands on it yet but it shouldn't be too long xD Glad you liked it too! xx COrinne from Corinne & Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  6. That palette is just stunning! I really want to get my hands on one! loved this post hun!

    sami x
    possiblysami.com

    ReplyDelete