Look Fantastic Beauty Box | February 2017

Wednesday 8 March 2017


Another month has passed. I cannot believe that we're finished with February already. It'll be Christmas in no time! But, what it does mean is that I've received another Look Fantastic Beauty Box. I really liked the contents of the January box, so I was so excited to see what will be in the February box. I hope I have this feeling every month!


Instantly, I see that the box colour and theme is different to last months, which is a nice touch. Included is the February edition of ELLE magazine, alongside their own one, just like January. What else is different? The products! Let's get into the February Look Fantastic Beauty Box.


Unlike last month, I actually don't know any of the brands or products in this box although there are some that I'm quite keen on using. I love that you get such variety and it's hard to gage what you're likely to get in the next box. So, let's have a look at the products in more detail.


First up, are the myvitamins Catwalk Queen vitamins, for hair, skin and nails. The blend of ingredients, which include Vitamin C and Zinc, will supply the body with the crucial nutrients to help with the health of your hair, skin and nails. For 60 tablets, which are listed to last a month via their website, these are priced at £9.99, with the RRP being £12.99, so bearing in mind that this contains 30 tablets, you're getting about £5 of tablets. I definitely need to start trying these and see if there is any improvement, which I hope will be my skin.


The next product in this months box is the Polaar Icy Magic Instant Eye Contour Energiser. This product will help eliminate dark circles, puffiness and signs of tiredness. Definitely something I need then! Not only does it help refresh your eyes, it also helps improve eyelash growth, with up to +30% more natural volume within 15 days. I have pretty long lashes anyway so I don't think I'd be using it for this purpose, but definitely for under the eye. For a 10ml tube, it costs €19.90, which is roughly £17, so it's quite a pricey product.


Out of all the products in the box, the is the one I was most drawn to, which is the Fango Active Mud for Face and Body from Borghese. I'm quite the fan of face masks so I'm always keen to try new products. This will help exfoliate, minimize pores and hydrate, to give you smooth, toned textured skin. This has been infused with Sweet Almond and Avocado Oils, so it'll leave your skin radiant and refreshed. Looking on their website, for a 7.5oz container of this mud mask, it's priced at $50 (around £41) with their 17.6oz priced at $100 so it must do some good things! I can't wait to use this!


Next up, it's Stress Check Breathe in from thisworks. This smells so amazing! It's packed with lots of essential oils, including coconut, eucalyptus and lavender. To calm your senses and help you breathe more easily, you simply need to roll this over on your wrists and pulse points. An 8ml tube of this costs £16, which is available on their website however the one in the box is 5ml but I'm sure that this will last you for a long time. I've actually placed this on my bedside table as I want to see how it changes how I sleep, and how I feel in the morning.


Cute little makeup product next. This is the Model Co Eye Lights, which is their metallic liquid eye shadow. I've never bought any sort of liquid eye shadow before but the colour and pigmentation of this is so pretty. In the colour St Barts, it's a shimmy gold with rose/peach tones.


This is something I look forward to using as part of a makeup look and being listed as a new product  priced at £15 on their website (unfortunately it doesn't say the amount this is), I'm glad that this is part of this months box. Thumbs up from me!


Last but not least, we have a moisturiser from The Ordinary. Being a vegan and cruelty-free product, I know that this would be liked upon many people. Just like any moisturiser, you just need to apply this after your regular skincare routine, or whenever you use a moisturiser. It's reasonably priced, at £4.90 for 30ml, which is the size that is contained in the box, so you get a full size product here. Their website says that the formula provides non-greasy hydration, which acts as a direct topical supplement for impaired NMF components. So it sounds like it has many benefits and I like to moisturise so I'm keen to see how performs.


And that brings us to the end of the February Look Fantastic Beauty Box. Once again, I really like all of the products that are in the box and can't wait to try all of them. What will the March box bring?

Have you used any of the products before? Any that you swear by?

Look after yourself,


This blog post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own and honest!

You Might Also Like

0 comments